I’m late in the iPhone gold rush. Nevertheless, it’s hottest thing right now. So I need to learn it. Here is my journey:
- Buy a Macbook Pro with Snow Leopard CD.
- Install Snow Leopard.
- One nice thing about Snow Leopard CD is that it includes latest Xcode 3.2 in “Optional Installation” directory.
Install Xcode 3.2.
- Download iphone 3.0 SDK for Snow Leopard from http://developer.apple.com/iphone/.
Install iphone 3.0 SDK.
- Download Hello World example from http://developer.apple.com/iphone/.
- Run Xcode and open Hello World example project.