I’ve been working with NXP PN544 NFC controller for awhile now. (PN544 is embedded in a lot of Android NFC phone). In general, it works. However, it doesn’t work well with 14443 B tag.
I hope PN547 fixes the issues.
PN547 Solution Highlights:
- Supports smaller mobile devices via 50% smaller footprint
- Supports longer battery life; power consumption reduced 50%
- Reliable tapping action — best In Class RF performance with a 2x increase in RF operating range and unique, embedded MIFARE crypto for expanded interoperability
- Faster tapping action — increasing the system data throughput by a factor 5
- Improved OEM profitability, lower total cost of integration through support for smaller antennas and reduced count of external component